Monday, May 15, 2006

Vancouver Island

Back in November I was lucky enough to visit Victoria for a conference and a little holiday time. I would hate for these photos to disappear into the ether as I'm pretty fond of them and the memories associated with them.


Winter on much of Vancouver Island means rain and green. This image is from Goldstream Provincial Park just north of Victoria. I loved the moss coating many of the trees and the diffused light.


This is some ceiling detail in what I seem to remember is the Crystal Room at the Empress Hotel in Victoria.


The grocery store by my friends place.


Totem outside the museum in downtown Victoria.


The "Galloping Goose" is a trail in Victoria, BC. This is proof it wasn't rainy the whole time I was there.


What can I say? I liked the image.


I like grass.

No comments: